A large Midwestern Engine Manufacturer requires wastewater treatment of spent cleaners for process steps. Oil and grease loading is in both emulsified and insoluble forms.Read the full post
- OMEGA AQ-6122 is a cationic surfactant-dispersant, designed to disperse and penetrate organic based deposition, and biofilms.
- OMEGA AQ-6122 can be applied to industrial cooling water systems remove oil/debris deposition and sludging and provides excellent control of anaerobic and aerobic bacterial growth via the penetrating action of the dispersant and its active ingredients.
- OMEGA AQ-6122 can be applied as a ‘dual-purpose’ dispersant and biological control agent.
- OMEGA AQ-6122 dissolves hydrocarbon based deposition rapidly to regain heat transfer efficiency. It can be utilized to reduce sludging and debris fall out and it acts as a bio-penetrant to disperse and destroy biofilms on internal piping and heat exchange equipment.
- In cooling towers and wet-scrubber applications, fumes and airborne debris are captured in the water phase without plugging and solids precipitation, or deposition upon internal piping and equipment- ‘with enhanced biological control.’
Type: Quaternary Ammonium Compound- Dispersant
Appearance: Clear Color
Odor: Sweet odor
pH: (of concentrate) approx. 6.0 to 8.0
Flash Point 130ºF (PMCC)
Density 901 gm/l (8.36 lb/gal)
|Dosage Range and Feed Methods||
The OMEGA AQ-6122 dosage is based upon the nature of the foulants.
Cooling Tower Applications.
Wet-Scrubber and Spray Header applications.
|Safety and Handling||
OMEGA AQ-6122 should not come in contact with skin, eyes, or hair. Use appropriate safety equipment to prevent contact. If contact does occur, flush area with water for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation develops. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
|Container Size and Shipping||
OMEGA AQ-6122 is available in 275-gallon totes, 55-gallon drum and 5-gallon quantities.
EU sizing: 1040 Liter totes, 208 Liter drums, and 19 Kg containers
OMEGA AQ-6122 is an organic compound that is toxic to fish and wildlife. Do not discharge into open waterways. Wastewater treatment methods may be required before spent solutions are discharged, especially if the oil and grease loading is extensive, as OMEGA AQ-6122 will disperse this organic contamination. For airborne scrubber applications, carryover and foaming may result in mist exposure in the vicinity of the emissions discharge. The proper dosage of OMEGA AQ-6122 is critical to prevent misting and airborne carryover.
The information presented herein has been compiled from sources considered to be dependable and is accurate to the best of the sellers knowledge. However, seller makes no warranty whatsoever, expresses, implied, or of merchantability regarding the accuracy of such data or the results to be obtained from the use thereof. Seller assumes no responsibility for injury or to third persons or for any damage to any property and buyer assumes all such risks.<< Go Back