A large Midwestern Engine Manufacturer requires wastewater treatment of spent cleaners for process steps. Oil and grease loading is in both emulsified and insoluble forms.Read the full post
- OMEGA AQ-6199 is a surfactant based, specialty process cleaner, designed to disperse and penetrate organic based deposition.
- In industrial applications were oils are utilized for metal quenching, cooling, and/or for heat exchange, OMEGA AQ-6199 can be applied to remove oil/debris deposition and sludging.
- OMEGA AQ-6199 can be applied to increase water dispersion in quench equipment, scrubbers, and industrial spray headers.
- Dissolves hydrocarbon based deposition rapidly to regain heat transfer efficiency.
- Can be utilized to reduce sludging and debris fall out.
- Improves spray header / nozzle efficiency providing for uniform, rapid spray distribution and fume capture.
- In scrubber applications, fumes and airborne debris are captured in the water phase without plugging and solids precipitation, or deposition upon internal piping and equipment.
Type: All organic formulation
Appearance: Yellow to clear color
Odor: Light to sweet odor
pH: (of concentrate) 4.0 to 8.5
Flash Point: > 93.3° C (200°F)
Density: 901gm./l (8.36 lb./gal.)
|Dosage Range and Feed Methods||
The OMEGA AQ-6199 dosage is based upon the nature of the foulants.
Scrubber and Spray Header applications.
|Safety and Handling||
OMEGA AQ-6199 should not come in contact with skin, eyes, or hair. Use appropriate safety equipment to prevent contact. If contact does occur, flush area with water for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation develops. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
|Container Size and Shipping||
OMEGA AQ-6199 is available in bulk, 275-gallon totes, 55-gallon drum and 5-gallon quantities.
EU sizing: 1040 Liter totes, 208 Liter drums, and 19 Kg containers
OMEGA AQ-6199 is an organic compound. Spent solutions of OMEGA AQ-6199 may contain emulsified oils and organic debris. Wastewater treatment methods may be required before spent solutions are discharged. For airborne scrubber applications, carryover and foaming may result in mist exposure in the vicinity of the emissions discharge. The proper dosage of OMEGA AQ-6199 is critical to prevent misting and airborne carryover.
The information presented herein has been compiled from sources considered to be dependable and is accurate to the best of the sellers knowledge. However, seller makes no warranty whatsoever, expresses, implied, or of merchantability regarding the accuracy of such data or the results to be obtained from the use thereof. Seller assumes no responsibility for injury or to third persons or for any damage to any property and buyer assumes all such risks.<< Go Back