A large Midwestern Engine Manufacturer requires wastewater treatment of spent cleaners for process steps. Oil and grease loading is in both emulsified and insoluble forms.Read the full post
- OMEGA CP-1020 is a powdered, cationic, high molecular weight polyelectrolyte with 20% charge
- OMEGA CP-1020 will react quickly at a pH level of 1 to 13 to neutralize and/or condition particle charge differentials.
- As a dewatering agent, OMEGA CP-1020 works effectively on belt press, vacuum filter, screw press, centrifuge, air floatation, and clarification/thickening equipment
- OMEGA CP-1020 increases settling rate, floc size, and improves clarity in clarifiers.
- In DAF equipment, OMEGA CP-1020, provides increased throughput and larger float solids.
Type: Cationic polyamine based polyelectrolyte
Charge: 20% charge density
Molecular Weight: High
Appearance: White powder
|Dosage Range and Feed Methods||
The OMEGA CP-1020- dosage will range from 0.1 ppm to 20 ppm depending upon solids composition and particle charge differential.
Ready-made solutions of OMEGA CP-1020 are acceptable for use for 30 days. A new solution should be made after this time period.
Tanks of plastic or mild steel composition are acceptable. Pumps of plastic or metal composition are recommended. Alloys of brass, copper, galvanized, or aluminum, are not compatible.
|Safety and Handling||
OMEGA CP-1020 should not come in contact with skin, eyes, or hair. Use appropriate safety equipment to prevent contact. If contact does occur, flush area with soap and water for 15 minutes.
Bags and containers of OMEGA CP-1020 should be tightly closed after use. OMEGA CP-1020 is hydroscopic and will swell in humid atmospheres. Store in a dry and cool location.
|Container Size and Shipping||
OMEGA CP-1020 is available in 55 lb. bags
Spills of OMEGA CP-1020 are very slippery and should be localized and contained with absorbent material. Do not attempt to wash down spills to dilute product. As with any chemical application for waste treatment, conform to all applicable regulatory criteria.
The information presented herein has been compiled from sources considered to be dependable and is accurate to the best of the sellers knowledge. However, seller makes no warranty whatsoever, expresses, implied, or of merchantability regarding the accuracy of such data or the results to be obtained from the use thereof. Seller assumes no responsibility for injury or to third persons or for any damage to any property and buyer assumes all such risks.<< Go Back