A large Midwestern Engine Manufacturer requires wastewater treatment of spent cleaners for process steps. Oil and grease loading is in both emulsified and insoluble forms.Read the full post
- OMEGA BP-4145 is a liquid of an aluminum based coagulant and a high molecular weight cationic polymer.
- OMEGA BP-4145 is a uniformly soluble solution, highly reactive, and very aggressive in the neutralization and coagulation of suspended wastewater ions.
- In wastewater with high dispersion characteristics, OMEGA BP-4145 neutralizes ionic charge differentials, forming a "microfloc," ready for final pH adjustment and complete solids flocculation.
- Wastewater solids treated with OMEGA BP-4145 display enhanced coagulation, floc structure, size, and density.
- Increases metal hydroxide settling rate and eliminates pin floc "carryover" potential.
- Highly reactive, blended product synergy, reduces sludge volume verses traditional coagulant treatment programs by reducing chemical demand.
- Rapidly neutralizes colloidal suspensions from alkaline cleaning processes.
- Assists in the breaking of stabilized emulsions from cutting oils, wetting compounds, and synthetic coolants.
- Conditions metal hydroxides to form a large floc, highly dewatered, and with low shear qualities.
Type: Proprietary alum polymer blend
Charge: Multivalent cation with cationic polymer
Molecular Weight: Medium
Appearance: Clear yellow liquid
Odor: Sweet odor
pH: (of concentrate) 1.5 to 2.5
Density: 1284 gm./l (10.7 lb./gal.)
|Dosage Range and Feed Methods||
The OMEGA BP-4145 dosage range will vary based upon charge neutralization demand and conditioning requirements. The following should be used as a baseline for treatment. Upon the establishment of a baseline, actual conditioning results will dictate the OMEGA BP-4145 demand.
OMEGA BP-4145 can be fed as a concentrate, or at any desirable dilution which may be required.
Pump and feed lines should be of a plastic composition, i.e., PVC, polystyrene, etc.. Any metallic based material is incompatible with OMEGA BP-4145 due to its acidic nature.
|Safety and Handling||
OMEGA BP-4145 should not come in contact with skin, eyes, or hair. Use appropriate safety equipment to prevent contact. If contact does occur, flush area with water for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation develops. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
|Container Size and Shipping||
OMEGA BP-4145 is available in 275 gallon totes, 55 gallon drums, and 5 gallon containers
EU sizing : 1040 Liter totes, 208 Liter drums, and 25 Kg containers
OMEGA BP-4145 is an inorganic compound that contains aluminum sulfate. OMEGA BP-4145 is US D.O.T. classified as a CORROSIVE LIQUID, N.O.S. As with any chemical application for waste treatment, conform to all applicable regulatory criteria.
The information presented herein has been compiled from sources considered to be dependable and is accurate to the best of the sellers knowledge. However, seller makes no warranty whatsoever, expresses, implied, or of merchantability regarding the accuracy of such data or the results to be obtained from the use thereof. Seller assumes no responsibility for injury or to third persons or for any damage to any property and buyer assumes all such risks.<< Go Back