Wastewater Solids Conditioning with OMEGA C-3114
April 10, 2015
A reacted polymerized aluminum 'true inorganic coagulant' for wastewater solids conditioning.
- A unique reacted polymerized aluminum as a 'true inorganic polymer'
- Neutralizes ionic charges and agglomerates solids
- Highly effective on chelated wastewaters, this aluminum based formula has a high affinity for all metal ions with complete capture of suspended ions into a dense solids formation
- Very absorbent of organic based contaminants thereby lowering BOD/COD wastewater characteristics
- Conditions all wastewater solids of both organic and metallic in nature - thereby lowering wastewater toxicity
A unique 'general purpose' wastewater coagulant:
Neutralizes all metallic ions into the polymerized aluminum matrix and absorbs organics to promote compliance and reduced wastewater toxicity. Eliminates the need for metal precipitant technology.
Need help with your specific application? Please fill out the WaterCare Survey Form and our experts will review and advise on the best approach moving forward with WaterCare as your Partner.