- OMEGA TH-7129 is an integrated, all organic based, boiler water treatment formulation
- OMEGA TH-7129 contains aggressive dispersancy properties.
- The best available co-polymer technology is incorporated into OMEGA TH-7129, providing for proper boiler chemistry under make/up-feedwater hardness operating conditions.
- Incorporates the latest dispersant/chelant technology, for hardness stressed systems.
- State of the art organic based formulation, to be utilized under standard boiler ASME alkalinity guidelines.
- Integrated "all in one" formulation, contains dispersants, alkalinity builder, sulfite and return line amine treatments.
Type: All organic internal treatment
Appearance: Brown liquid
Odor: Amine odor
pH: (of concentrate) approx. 11.5 to 13
|Dosage Range and Feed Methods||
The OMEGA TH-7129 dosage range will vary based upon the feedwater hardness content. A maximum dose of 12 ppm of OMEGA TH-7129 per every 1 ppm of total hardness residual in the boiler feedwater is recommended. A total alkalinity of 800 ppm maximum is recommended. Monitoring the chelant residual in the boiler blowdown is the suggested method of treatment control. Under no circumstances should the excess chelant concentration exceed 6 ppm in the boiler blowdown.
Feed equipment compatible with strong alkaline solutions, is required. OMEGA TH-7129 can be fed as a concentrate, or at any desirable dilution. Stainless steel feed lines and injector quills are recommended. Do not use copper or mild steel alloys in any portion of the feed assembly or transfer lines.
|Safety and Handling||
OMEGA TH-7129 is alkaline, contact with skin, eyes, or hair can be corrosive to skin and corneal tissues . Use appropriate safety equipment to prevent contact. If contact does occur, flush area with water for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation develops. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
OMEGA TH-7129 should be handled with alkaline resistant gloves and goggles.
|Container Size and Shipping||
OMEGA TH-7129 is available in 275 gallon totes, 55 gallon drums, and 5 gallon containers
EU sizing : 1040 Liter totes, 208 Liter drums, and 25 Kg containers
OMEGA TH-7129 is alkaline in composition. Spills should be neutralized and handled in accordance with all applicable regulations.