- OMEGA C-3112 is a mixed chloride proprietary solution.
- When utilized as a primary coagulant, OMEGA C-3112 is effective in neutralizing wastewater solids.
- OMEGA C-3112 is pH neutral in nature, and will not depress the pH significantly in neutralization tanks.
- OMEGA C-3112 is environmentally safe, and does not contain sulfides, carbamates, or any other potentially toxic organic derivatives.
- OMEGA C-3112 is all inorganic in composition, thereby making this product compatible with membrane based filtration systems.
Type: Proprietary mixed chloride formulation
Charge: Net cationic
Molecular Weight: Not applicable
Appearance: Hazy clear to light yellow solution
pH: (of concentrate) approx. 7.5 to 9.5
Density: 1186 gm/l (11 lb/gal)
|Dosage Range and Feed Methods||
As a primary coagulant:
OMEGA C-3112 should be fed into the acid/alkaline or neutralization tank. The pH should be adjusted to a range of 9 to 11 units for maximum hydroxide floc size and density. On line testing is recommended to determine optimum dosage values.
Pump and feed lines should be of a plastic composition, i.e., PVC, polystyrene, etc.. Any metallic based material is incompatible with OMEGA C-3112 due to its chloride content and could be corrosive in nature.
|Safety and Handling||
OMEGA C-3112 should not come in contact with skin, eyes, or hair. Use appropriate safety equipment to prevent contact. If contact does occur, flush area with water for 15 minutes. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
|Container Size and Shipping||
OMEGA C-3112 is available in 275 gallon totes, 55 gallon drums, and 5 gallon containers
EU sizing : 1040 Liter totes, 208 Liter drums, and 25 Kg containers
OMEGA C-3112 is an inorganic compound of a mixed chloride nature. As with any chemical application for waste treatment, conform to all applicable regulatory criteria.
OMEGA C-3112 does not contain carbamate, sulfide, or any other metal sulfide generating compounds.
OMEGA C-3112 will not form metal sulfides or carbon disulfide derivatives.