- OMEGA C-3113 is a mixed aluminum salt in polymerized form.
- OMEGA C-3113 is effective in reducing sludge volume versus the application of traditional inorganic coagulants such as calcium chloride, ferrous sulfate, etc..
- OMEGA C-3113 is effective as a sludge conditioner and dewatering enhancer.
- OMEGA C-3113 is environmentally safe, and does not contain sulfides, carbamates, or any other potentially toxic organic derivatives.
- OMEGA C-3113 can be utilized to reduce or eliminate fluoride from waste stream.
Type: Proprietary mixed aluminum salt, in polymerized form.
Molecular Weight: Proprietary blend
Appearance: Hazy clear to straw yellow solution
pH: (of concentrate) approx. 2.0 to 3.0
Density: 1200 gm/l (10 lb/gal)
|Dosage Range and Feed Methods||
The OMEGA C-3113 dosage range is directly proportional to the suspended solids volume and charge differential of the effluent being treated. On line testing is recommended to determine optimum dosage values.
OMEGA C-3113 can be fed as a concentrate, or at any desirable dilution which may be required. Pump and feed lines should be of a plastic composition, i.e., PVC, polystyrene, etc.. Avoid copper, tin, lead, aluminum, brass, zinc, and their alloys.
|Safety and Handling||
OMEGA C-3113 should not come in contact with skin, eyes, or hair. Use appropriate safety equipment to prevent contact. If contact does occur, flush area with water for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation develops. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
OMEGA C-3113 should be handled with gloves, goggles, and face shield.
|Container Size and Shipping||
OMEGA C-3113 is available in 275 gallon totes, 55 gallon drums, and 5 gallon containers
EU sizing : 1040 Liter totes, 208 Liter drums, and 25 Kg containers
OMEGA C-3113 is a polymerized chloride solution. As with any chemical application for waste treatment, conform to all applicable regulatory criteria.
OMEGA C-3113 does not contain carbamate, sulfide, or any other metal sulfide generating compounds.