- OMEGA C-3114 is a polymerized aluminum/inorganic, metal precipitant solution.
- OMEGA C-3114 is effective in reducing sludge volume versus the application of traditional inorganic coagulants such as calcium chloride, ferrous sulfate, etc..
- OMEGA C-3114 is mildly acidic in nature, and will not depress the pH significantly in neutralization tanks.
- OMEGA C-3114 is environmentally safe, and does not contain sulfides, carbamates, or any other potentially toxic organic derivatives.
- OMEGA C-3114 is highly effective in metal finishing wastewater solutions for metal precipitation.
Type: Inorganic aluminum salt/metal precipitant blend
Charge: Net -cationic
Molecular Weight: Proprietary blend
Appearance: Colorless solution
pH: (of concentrate) approx. 2 to 5
Density: 1186 gm/l (11 lb/gal)
|Dosage Range and Feed Methods||
As a primary coagulant:
OMEGA C-3114 should be fed neat (undiluted) into the acid/alkaline or neutralization tank. The pH should be adjusted to a range of 9 to 11 units for maximum floc size and density. Laboratory or field testing is recommended to determine optimum dosage values.
As a polishing agent:
OMEGA C-3114 should be fed neat (undiluted) into the neutralization tank or the flocculator. If added to the flocculator, ensure complete and uniform mixing.
As a batch treatment/oily wastewater coagulant:
For oily wastewater and alkaline cleaner solutions, the dosage may vary from 500 ppm to 10,000 ppm. Actual jar test simulations will dictate the appropriate treatment level.
OMEGA C-3114 must be fed as a concentrate. OMEGA C-3114 cannot be added, or mixed, with coagulants, cationic polymers, anionic polymers, or antifoam agents. Pump and feed lines should be of a plastic composition, i.e., PVC, polystyrene, etc.. Any metallic based material is incompatible with OMEGA C-3114 due to its acidic nature.
|Safety and Handling||
OMEGA C-3114 should not come in contact with skin, eyes, or hair. Use appropriate safety equipment to prevent contact. If contact does occur, flush area with water for 15 minutes. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
|Container Size and Shipping||
OMEGA C-3114 is available in 275 gallon totes, 55 gallon drums, and 5 gallon containers
EU sizing : 1040 Liter totes, 208 Liter drums, and 25 Kg containers
OMEGA C-3114 is an inorganic compound of a mildly acidic nature. As with any chemical application for waste treatment, conform to all applicable regulatory criteria.
OMEGA C-3114 does not contain carbamate, sulfide, or any other metal sulfide generating compounds.
OMEGA C-3114 will not form metal sulfides or carbon disulfide derivatives.