- OMEGA C-3115 is an aluminum/calcium proprietary solution.
- When utilized as a primary coagulant, OMEGA C-3115 is effective in reducing neutralizing wastewater solids.
- OMEGA C-3115 is mildly acidic in nature, and will not depress the pH significantly in neutralization tanks.
- OMEGA C-3115 is environmentally safe, and does not contain sulfides, carbamates, or any other potentially toxic organic derivatives.
- OMEGA C-3115 is all inorganic in composition, thereby making this product compatible with membrane based filtration systems.
Type: Proprietary aluminum/calcium formulation
Charge: Net cationic
Molecular Weight: Not applicable
Appearance: Clear to light yellow solution
pH: (of concentrate) approx. 2.5 – 4.0
Density: 1186 gm/l (11 lb/gal)
|Dosage Range and Feed Methods||
As a primary coagulant:
As a batch treatment/oily wastewater coagulant:
OMEGA C-3115 can be diluted with water or fed as a concentrate. Pump and feed lines should be of a plastic composition, i.e., PVC, polystyrene, etc.. Any metallic based material is incompatible with OMEGA C-3115 due to its acidic nature.
|Safety and Handling||
OMEGA C-3115 should not come in contact with skin, eyes, or hair. Use appropriate safety equipment to prevent contact. If contact does occur, flush area with water for 15 minutes. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
|Container Size and Shipping||
OMEGA C-3115 is available in 275 gallon totes, 55 gallon drums, and 5 gallon containers
EU sizing : 1040 Liter totes, 208 Liter drums, and 23 Kg containers
OMEGA C-3115 is an inorganic compound of an mildly acidic nature. As with any chemical application for waste treatment, conform to all applicable regulatory criteria. OMEGA C-3115 does not contain carbamate, sulfide, or any other metal sulfide generating compounds. OMEGA C-3115 will not form metal sulfides or carbon disulfide derivatives.