- OMEGA BP-4123 is a liquid of an iron based coagulant and a high molecular weight cationic polymer.
- OMEGA BP-4123 is a uniformly soluble solution, highly reactive, and very aggressive in the neutralization and coagulation of suspended wastewater ions.
- In wastewater with high dispersion characteristics, OMEGA BP-4123 neutralizes ionic charge differentials, forming a "microfloc," ready for final pH adjustment and complete solids flocculation.
- Wastewater solids treated with OMEGA BP-4123 display enhanced coagulation, floc structure, size, and density.
- Increases metal hydroxide settling rate and eliminates pin floc "carryover" potential.
- Highly reactive, blended product synergy, reduces sludge volume verses traditional coagulant treatment programs by reducing chemical demand.
- Rapidly neutralizes colloidal suspensions from alkaline cleaning processes.
- Assists in the breaking of stabilized emulsions from cutting oils, wetting compounds, and synthetic coolants.
- Conditions metal hydroxides to form a large floc, highly dewatered, and with low shear qualities.
Type: Proprietary iron polymer blend
Charge: Multivalent cation with cationic polymer
Molecular Weight: Very high
Appearance: Dark brown to orange
Odor: Acidic odor
pH: (of concentrate) 0.1 to 1.5
Density: 1352 gm./l (11.3 lb./gal.).
|Dosage Range and Feed Methods||
The OMEGA BP-4123 dosage range will vary based upon charge neutralization demand and conditioning requirements. The following should be used as a baseline for treatment. Upon the establishment of a baseline, actual conditioning results will dictate the OMEGA BP-4123 demand.
OMEGA BP-4123 can be fed as a concentrate, or at any desirable dilution, which may be required.
Pump and feed lines should be of a plastic composition, i.e., PVC, polystyrene, etc.. Any metallic based material is incompatible with OMEGA BP-4123 due to its acidic nature.
|Safety and Handling||
OMEGA BP-4123 should not come in contact with skin, eyes, or hair. Use appropriate safety equipment to prevent contact. If contact does occur, flush area with water for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation develops. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
|Container Size and Shipping||
OMEGA BP-4123 is available in 275 gallon totes, 55 gallon drums, and 5 gallon containers
EU sizing : 1040 Liter totes, 208 Liter drums, and 25 Kg containers
OMEGA BP-4123 is an inorganic compound that contains ferric chloride. OMEGA BP-4123 is US D.O.T. classified as FERRIC CHLORIDE SOLUTION, CORROSIVE MATERIAL, UN 2582. As with any chemical application for waste treatment, conform to all applicable regulatory criteria.