- OMEGA CP-1155 is a liquid cationic polyacrlyamide
- OMEGA CP-1155 functions as a primary neutralization agent under a variety of wastewater conditions.
- OMEGA CP-1155 is highly reactive, and very aggressive in the neutralization and coagulation of suspended wastewater ions. Under adverse wastewater conditions of colloidal suspension, particle charge differential, and highly wetted solutions.
- OMEGA CP-1155 will neutralize net charge variables and form a “microfloc” of neutralized solids.
- OMEGA CP-1155 will condition wastewater solids to promote enhanced coagulation, floc structure, and size.
Type: Proprietary cationic polyacrlyamide
Charge: Highly cationic
Molecular Weight: Very high
Appearance: Hazy clear solution
Odor: Amine odor
pH: (of concentrate) 9 to 11
Density: 1003 gm./l (8.3 lb./gal.)
|Dosage Range and Feed Methods||
The OMEGA CP-1155 dosage range will vary based upon charge neutralization demand and conditioning requirements. The following should be used as a baseline for treatment. Upon the establishment of a baseline, actual conditioning results will dictate the OMEGA CP-1155 demand.
OMEGA CP-1155 can be fed as a concentrate, or at any desirable dilution which may be required.
Pump and feed lines should be of a plastic composition, i.e., PVC, polystyrene, etc.. Any metallic based material is incompatible with OMEGA CP-1155.
|Safety and Handling||
OMEGA CP-1155 should not come in contact with skin, eyes, or hair. Use appropriate safety equipment to prevent contact. If contact does occur, flush area with water for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation develops. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
This product is incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, reducing agents, and anionic compounds.
OMEGA CP-1155 should be handled with chemical resistant gloves, goggles, and face shield.
|Container Size and Shipping||
OMEGA CP-1155 is available in bulk, 275 gallon totes, 55 gallon drums, and 5 gallon containers
EU sizing : 1040 Liter totes, 208 Liter drums, and 20 Kg containers
OMEGA CP-1155 contains no regulated hazardous ingredients. Spills of OMEGA CP-1155 are very slippery, use an absorbent compound to remove spilled liquid. As with any chemical application for waste treatment, conform to all applicable regulatory criteria.