- OMEGA CP-1162 is a high molecular weight, cationic, liquid polyacrlyamide.
- When utilized as a primary coagulant, OMEGA CP-1162 is effective in reducing sludge volume verses the application of traditional inorganic coagulants such as calcium chloride, ferrous sulfate, etc..
- OMEGA CP-1162 is effective as a solids neutralization agent under a wide pH window of 2 to 13 units.
- Neutralizes waste streams with wetting agents, surfactants, and those with net ‘anionic’ charge differentials.
- Effective as a sludge conditioner and dewatering enhancer.
- Can be used as a primary coagulant, reducing the need for inorganic chemicals to neutralize metal bearing waste streams, thereby decreasing overall sludge volume.
Type: Cationic polyacrlyamide
Charge: Highly cationic
Molecular Weight: High
Appearance: Hazy clear to amber solution
Odor: Amine like odor
pH: (of concentrate) 4 to 7.5
Density: 1003 gm./l (8.36 lb./gal.).
|Dosage Range and Feed Methods||
The OMEGA CP-1162 dosage range is directly proportional to the charge/volume of the suspended solids being treated. On line testing is recommended to determine optimum dosage values.
OMEGA CP-1162 can be fed as a concentrate, or at any desirable dilution which may be required.
Pump and feed lines should be of a plastic composition, i.e., PVC, polystyrene, etc. Any metallic based material is incompatible with OMEGA CP-1162.
|Safety and Handling||
OMEGA CP-1162 should not come in contact with skin, eyes, or hair. Use appropriate safety equipment to prevent contact. If contact does occur, flush area with water for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation develops. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
This product is incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, reducing agents, and anionic compounds.
OMEGA CP-1162 should be handled with chemical resistant gloves, goggles, and face shield.
|Container Size and Shipping||
OMEGA CP-1162 is available in 275 gallon totes, 55 gallon drums, and 5 gallon containers
EU sizing : 1040 Liter totes, 208 Liter drums, and 19 Kg containers
OMEGA CP-1162 contains no regulated hazardous ingredients. As with any chemical application for waste treatment, conform to all applicable regulatory criteria.