- OMEGA SAF-33 is a concentrated defoaming agent.
- OMEGA SAF-33 is a silicone based formulation and is non-ionic in charge composition.
- OMEGA SAF-33 will not alter wastewater treatment characteristics due to its neutral composition.
- OMEGA SAF-33 has been successfully implemented for foam control in plating applications for zinc, tin, and tin-lead process.
- When applied in cooling water treatment programs, OMEGA SAF-33 will not alter treatment additives of anionic or cationic nature.
Type: Antifoam agent
Density: 882 gm./l (8.18 lb./gal.).
|Dosage Range and Feed Methods||
The OMEGA SAF-33 dosage range is dependent upon the surface area, agitation, flow, and the nature of the source of the foaming.
As a general rule, 50 ppm to 150 ppm of active OMEGA SAF-33 is required to control foaming conditions.
OMEGA SAF-33 can be fed as a concentrate, or at any desirable dilution which may be required.
Pump and feed lines should be of a plastic composition, i.e., PVC, polystyrene, etc..
|Safety and Handling||
OMEGA SAF-33 should not come in contact with skin, eyes, or hair. Use appropriate safety equipment to prevent contact. If contact does occur, flush area with water for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation develops. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
|Container Size and Shipping||
OMEGA SAF-33 is available in 275 gallon totes, 55 gallon drums, and 5 gallon containers
EU sizing : 1040 Liter totes, 208 Liter drums, and 18 Kg containers
OMEGA SAF-33 is environmentally safe, no additional precautions are required for its use.